Zakhem Group is committed to protecting your privacy. Any identifying information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Zakhem Group may occasionally change this policy by updating this page. Website users are encouraged to regularly check this page.
- Zakhem Group may collect the following information: name and job title, contact information including email address, demographic information such as age, sex, preferences and interests, other information relevant to customer and opinion surveys and/or offers.
- Zakhem Group requires this information in order to understand your needs and provide you better services to possibly improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information that we think you may find interesting.
- Zakhem Group may occasionally contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail for market research purposes and/or public opinion surveys.
- Zakhem Group is committed to ensuring your information is secure. Physical, electronic, and managerial procedures have been put in place to safeguard collected information.
- Zakhem Group may use traffic log cookies to identify what pages are being used in order to analyze data about web page traffic, for statistical analysis purposes only. We do not use any web tools or cookies that give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to provide.
- Zakhem Group’s website may contain links to other websites of interest, but does not have any control over such websites. Therefore, they cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites that are not governed by this privacy statement.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly take the appropriate action.